my prepaid center
Merchants are subject to change. Prepaid card issued in connection with a loyalty, award, promotion, or rebate program. Meta bank issues the gift cards and prepaid cards, Member FDIC, and is subject to the Cardholder Terms and Conditions. Discover Acceptance Mark are service marks used by MetaBank under license from Discover Financial Services.
Visa cards or Mastercards are issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. "Mastercard" and the Mastercard Brand Mark have registered trademarks of Mastercard. Credit card or Debit cards are issued by MetaBank and it is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Visa prepaid cards are issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a license by Visa, and it is a registered trademark owned by Visa International Services Association. prepaid visa gift cards are issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The banking services may not accurately represent the meaning of terms, conditions and representations presented by merchants. The English language controls the meaning of the information provided by the customers.
It is mandatory for all users first activate their card. Hence, this is also taken care of by the MyPrepaidCenter checking account balance at the portal. Generally, after the activation, the users will be able to manage their retail banking and it uses directly through the official website. We have explained regarding banking services like card activation and check account balance here in this article. Go through the details of each procedure to know it well to get the rewards using this myprepaidcenter official portal.
Hence, these are all the different kinds of benefits and rewards that you shall witness with the use of the online official site. This brings us to the end of our post and access MyPrepaidCenter Card Activation, Visa, Balance, etc. Hopefully, all are now enlightened with the use and benefits of the same merchants thoroughly. If there is any query regarding this credential details, then contact us for help.
How To Generate Credit Card Pin Through Mobile Banking
- Login to your mobile banking account.
- Choose “Regenerate PIN” that lies below the “Service Requests” tab.
- Enter your complete credit card number.
- Enter the desired 6-digit chip credit card PIN and click on the “Submit” option.
- Upon successful generation of your new credit card PIN, then the Bank will send you a confirmation SMS to your registered phone number.
How To Generate Credit Card Pin Through IVR
- First you need to open Myprepaidcenter.com to activate the card
- To generate a new credit card PIn for your Bank credit card, contact the bank’s customer care
- If you are an existing cardholder, please press 1
- Enter your CRN, TPIN, or your complete credit card number to proceed
- Press 6 to generate your new credit card PIN
- When prompted, enter the desired PIN and confirm
- You will receive an SMS from Bank if your PIN is changed successfully